Friday 12 May 2017

Lucy Whitehead / Evaluation

This brief entailed working cross courses with level 6 Fashion student, Lucy Whitehead. For this brief I produced Lucy’s business cards, and a preparatory  zine style publication documenting photographs of her final collection in construction. I will be working on Lucy’s final look book for the End of Year Show. 

This brief allowed me to gain experience working with a client, and a very reasonable and clear client at that, which was rewarding for me as the designer. Things ran incredibly smoothly with consistent feedback, and in the end the brief was very fast paced. This meant the resolution was created in a shorter time frame than allocated for the brief leaving me with extra time to work on other projects. 


The designs were fitting to Lucy’s practice and collection and both client and designer were happy with the outcomes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment