Tuesday 11 April 2017

MON REGRET / Website

I needed to create a basic platform for users to submit their regrets. Since I am familiar with the site and know it's a simplistic way of creating a website, I chose to use Tumblr.

I went with a very clean and basic layout, just having the title and short imperative sentence to explain to the user what to do. This layout keeps it simple, and doesn't distract from the aim of it. When the user clicks the subtitle, they are taken to the 'ask' section on a tumblr blog, which is the platform for people to submit their regrets.

I posted links on LCA Collaborations, our Graphic Design facebook page, twitter and my own facebook to hopefully get people's attention and trigger an interaction. Because of the anonymity, I feel this makes people more able to interact with the function, as it's impossible for me to know what they have submitted. This builds a more honest and reliable form of data.




No comments:

Post a Comment