Tuesday 11 April 2017

Ceramics / Branding / Type


I made these using a custom alphabet drawn with black indian ink/paintbrush and then scanned in. Vectorising it lost the effect, but tweaking it made it suitable for use. I then created headings for the website using the same alphabet and settings:




And also spelled out the two Belooga's names: 




The type is not too different to my actual handwriting (more refined), so this makes it personal by myself since I am the one who makes these ceramics. The type looks appealing because of it's childlike and quirky nature which will easily attract people's attention with its unique letterforms. The belugas have a niche audience of those who may like quirky ceramics/decor, so the branding needs to appeal to this target demographic effectively.

These will be applied to the website and various packaging material. 

No comments:

Post a Comment