Wednesday 19 April 2017

MON REGRET / Idea / Minimal Style Posters

Inspired by the style of Cards Against Humanity, these posters were developed with a stripped back, minimal aesthetic applied, similar to the website and only using Helvetica Neue Bold.



Very simplistic, needs tightening up, text looks messy placed on each corner. 


Feedback from peers suggested this design was too boring, and even trying it inverted would look more stylistic. 




Having tried this, I don't feel like this is an interesting way to take the project. From evaluating my progress so far, I realise this is an interesting project dealing with real life user submissions that could be turned into resolutions that push the brief. I will now brainstorm ways to challenge myself within the existing timeframe and create exciting artistic resolutions which sum up the brief more than these developments.

No comments:

Post a Comment