Saturday 29 April 2017

Lucy Whitehead / Business Cards / Initial Ideas


I began a sketching a few very simple ideas to put ideas onto paper in preparation for development. I felt as though I would not be creating a full new logo for Lucy, rather just experimenting with initials, there was not as much need to really sketch out many compositions. Because of time constraints, I also wanted to get the brief moving fast and efficiently. 

Concept

Utilise a minimal layout in terms of information, and push personality through the use of metal chains. These represent Lucy's creative work, and also connote the connections made through the industry through networking and distributing business cards.


Feedback

I contacted Lucy about this idea and showed her some initial sketches. Although she initially only thought about having her initials on the card, she showed an interest in seeing this idea developed and gave me the go ahead in creating it and moving forward. 



No comments:

Post a Comment